Macy’s is one of the well-known department shops in america. With the number of stores that this firm has and the number of staff that it employs, Macy’s designed the Macy’s insite connection website. This site is a database that is only available to its workers and is designed to keep its staff information organized and secure while being easily obtainable to the personnel.
Macy’s Insite Employee connection
Recognizing the necessity for keeping the data of its staff secure and private made the firm set up a website called Macy’s insite employees connection. What this lets the employees do is;
• Check on their benefits.
• Review and manager their dental and medical care benefits.
• Read the company’s latest affairs and magazines about the employees.
• Submit any concerns regarding pay or benefits that they want to solve with the firm.
• Change the information of their social security and 401K.
• Access their W2 information and a lot more.
Macy’s Insite my Schedule
There’s so much more Macy’s insite website provides to its users. Work schedules are also provided on the site, so personnel can see it. You can access this feature by first using your web browser to open www.employeeconnection.net. Sign in to your account and then click ‘My Schedule’. This is located on the left side of the menu navigation.
The Macy’s insite site is a secure storage of data which could only be accessed by the worker and the administration.